Required as soon as possible.
Art Photography Technician
Up to 20 hours per week, spread over 3-5 days. Term-time only.
Actual Salary Range based on 20 hours per week (39wks per year) £8,166.43 to £8,591.49 per year
An enthusiastic and highly organised individual is needed to support the Art Photography course.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
- Maintaining, supervising and demonstrating the use of, Photo Studio and Photography resources (cameras, flash units, tripods etc.) and Darkroom
Candidates will need to:
- Be proficient in use of computing technologies (as well as the maintenance of printers)
- Have a working knowledge of the Adobe suite of programmes specifically Photoshop
- Have knowledge of Photo Studio equipment and procedures (lighting, backdrops etc.)
- Have knowledge of dark room procedures
- Be able to maintain dark room and photographic equipment
- Have competent general craft skills: cutting, printing, mounting photographs etc
The post would be ideal for a Photography graduate, HND holder or person with equivalent experience.
Full details and an application form can be downloaded below.
For a hard copy or other enquiries, please contact Personnel Services on 01483 411293 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note Personnel Services will be closed between the 21st December – 2nd January.
You can return your completed application form as an email attachment to email@example.com or send in the post to: Personnel Services, Godalming College, Tuesley Lane, Godalming Surrey GU7 1RS.
Closing Date: 10am Friday 20th January 2017
Interviews: to be arranged between 26th – 31st January