Required as soon as possible:
Art Photography Technician
20 hours per week Term-time only
Monday & Friday – 7.5 hours per day (8.30am-5pm) plus 5 hours ideally on a Wednesday but there is some flexibility
An enthusiastic and highly organised individual is needed to support the Art Photography course. The main responsibilities include maintaining, supervising and demonstrating equipment, the use of Photo Studio and Photography resources (cameras, flash units, tripods etc.) and Darkroom
Candidates will need to:
- Be proficient in use of computing technologies (as well as the maintenance of printers)
- Have a working knowledge of the Adobe suite of programmes specifically Photoshop
- Have knowledge of Photo Studio equipment and procedures (lighting, backdrops etc.)
- Have knowledge of dark room procedures
- Be able to maintain dark room and photographic equipment
- Have competent general craft skills: cutting, printing, mounting photographs etc
The post would be ideal for a Photography graduate, HND holder or person with equivalent experience.
The annual full time salary for the role is £18,455 and the actual annual salary for 20 hours per week is £8677.
Full details and an application form can be downloaded below.
For a hard copy or other enquiries, please contact Personnel Services on 01483 411293 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can return your completed application form as an email attachment to email@example.com or send in the post to: Personnel Services, Godalming College, Tuesley Lane, Godalming Surrey GU7 1RS.
Closing Date: Tuesday 21st November 2017 at 10am
Interviews will be held on Tuesday 5th December 2017