The College has an Online Payments-WisePay »
system that allows students to pay for their educational trips, exam re-sits and tickets to college events. This service is provided by Wisepay. Please read the instructions page carefully before trying to login to the WisePay website.
All students are provided with a WisePay username and password to allow them to pay for items and trips using a debit or credit card. Parents wishing to make a payment on behalf of a student should ask their son or daughter to follow the instructions below and to log in so that a payment can be made. Please note that the Wisepay username and password are not the same as a College network username and password.
Your WisePay username is your College email address. Students who have never used the system before should follow the instructions below to find out their WisePay password.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR STUDENTS
How to find out your Online Payments/WisePay Password:
- First click the Online Payments-WisePay » link.
- In the Log In box on the right of the WisePay screen select “Forgotten Password”.
- You will be asked to enter a security code and your email address, you must enter your College email address, for example firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click “Reset Password” to submit your request and then check your College email, there will be an email from WisePay with your WisePay password.
How to log in to Online Payments/WisePay to make a Payment:
- Click on the Online Payments-WisePay » link.
- In the Log In box on the right of the WisePay screen enter your College email address as your username.
- Enter the password that you requested by email (following the instructions above).
Hint - it may be easier to copy and paste the password from the email to the password box.
- Once you have logged in select the item you wish to pay for. Some items will not be visible until you have logged in.
To Change your Online Payments/WisePay Password: First login to the Online Payments/WisePay system and then click “Change Your Password”.