Public Accessibility (WCAG 2.1 AA)
Godalming College is committed to making this website accessible, so that as many people as possible are able to use it,
For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- ·navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- ·navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
How accessible this website is
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- ·not all PDF documents are fully accessible to screen reader software
- some images are missing, or have incomplete, ALT text
- some areas of the site don't have high levels of contrast between text and the background
- in a very small number of cases text may overlap when the font size or zoom is increased significantly
- some forms on the site are not fully navigable with the keyboard
- some videos do not have captions
- live video streams do not have captions
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
Telephone: 01483 423526
We’ll consider your request and get back to you in 5 working days. If you cannot view the map on our Contact Details page, please call or email us for directions.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact the Marketing Department
Telephone: 01483 423526
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
Godalming College is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard
Content that’s not within the scope of the accessibility regulations
- We do not plan to add captions to live video streams because live video is exempt from meeting the accessibility regulations.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was last updated in May 2021.
This website was last tested May 2021. The testing was carried out internally using PowerMapper.